Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just Another Day In Paradise

Good morning! It is another sunny day here in Babylon. I look outside and see the sun shining, and it seems that the fate of the world is in my hands. Again.

Still, this whole Marine Corps thing isn't so bad. I eat well enough, I sleep well enough, and all is well, except for every Violent Extremist in the world trying to get into heaven by taking a few of us with them. They're in for a rude surprise when they realize that God said Virginians, not Virgins. Semantics, really. They're still screwed.

Stay posted! I feel another rant coming on...

2 Comments:

Blogger newc said...

Always a mispeller, that God Guy.

8:28 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger newc said...

P.S. cool ass blog, Marine.

8:28 PM, November 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home