Saturday, December 17, 2005

DISCLAIMER

Just as a head's up to those of you who have never read my blog before, here is something that you should know: I disrciminate against everyone equally here based on evidence from the news media and my own personal experiences. No single group of people nor ANY individual is safe from my opinions if they continually commit acts of exceptional stupidity. So, as you read through any of these and you see your name or some other group that you identify with, STOP, open your mind, and see the point that I am trying to make. Oh, and be grateful I am not making my points with a large stick (yet...).

On the other hand, if you and yours have no reference here, please do me a favor and keep it that way. I have too much to mention here as it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home